The below terms and conditions (“Bonus Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all Bonuses, Trade Refunds, any type of special offer or promotion (“Bonus” or “Bonuses”) that may be granted by Maddex Capital (the “Company”) to a client. This Bonus Application is subject to the Company’s general “Terms and Conditions” (the “T&C”) appearing on the Company Website: www.maddexcapital.com By signing below, you (the “Client”) hereby irrevocably accept and agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions.
- In order for any and all Bonuses and/or offers to become applicable and accepted by the Company, the Client must comply with the specific Bonus Terms and Conditions (For example: A Client may be required to make a minimum deposit).
- All bonuses are subject to trading requirements, which require your total trades to be of a particular value, in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any profit associated with them.
- Unless stated otherwise, in writing on the Company’s Site, it shall be a standard term of any and all Bonuses that in order to make a withdrawal of the Bonuses received by the Client, and the profits generated from these Bonuses, the client will be required to have a total volume, since receiving the Bonus, of at least 20,000 the amount of the bonus (“Total Contract Threshold”).
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the above-mentioned calculation method shall comply with the following example:
Bonus * 20,000 = Total contract Threshold, which shall allow the Client to perform the withdrawal of the Bonus amount.
Each bonus requires you to reach a trading volume of 20,000 in order for it to be withdrawable. For example: (Bonus 1 + Bonus 2) * 20,000 = Total contract Threshold.
- Before the Total Contract Threshold is reached, the Client will not be able to withdraw from the Trading Account the Bonus amount and the profit amount generated by the Bonus in the account. For example:
Example A: The Client deposited to the account Bitcoin in the value of $1,000 and made a profit of additional $1,000. Then, the Client received a Bonus in the amount of $2,000 and made a profit of $3,000.
The Client will be able to withdraw $2,000 ($1,000 deposit+$1,000 profit prior to Bonus) before reaching the Total Contract Threshold.
The Client will be able to withdraw the remaining $5,000 ($2,000 Bonus+$3,000 profit generated from Bonus) only after reaching the Total Contract Threshold.
Example B: The Client deposited to the account Bitcoin in the value of $1,000, made a profit of additional $1,000 and lost $2,000. Then, the Client received a Bonus in the amount of $2,000 and made a profit of $3,000.
The Client will only be able to withdraw $5,000 ($2,000 Bonus+$3,000 profit generated from Bonus) after reaching the Total Contract Threshold.
- Withdrawals shall be made in accordance with the T&C and the Company’s Withdrawal Policy.
- In the case that you have no deposit funds in your trading account, you solely hold bonus funds in your trading account, and you fail to execute a trade with the bonus funds for a period of 90 days, the bonus funds in your account shall be forfeited to the Company without prior notice and without the option to request a refund
- A Bonus Abuse is when it appears that there is a participation of conspired strategies, adverse exploitation of errors or adverse exploitation of failures in our software/system, or any action, which in our sole and complete discretion, is perceived as abusive (“Bonus Abuse”).
- Bonus Abuse includes but is not limited to:
- the user controls or maintains more than one active account at the Site in order to claim the free bonus offers.
- trading activity patterns that suggest fraud, manipulation, cash arbitrage or attempts to garner risk free profits by making use of any bonus; and/or fraud.
- If the Company suspects that the Client has abused or attempted to abuse the Bonus Terms and Conditions contained herein, or otherwise acted in bad faith towards the Company, then the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Client the Bonus and, if necessary, block and/or terminate the Client’s access to the Trading Account.
- In such cases, the Company will not be liable for any other consequences that result from the Bonus cancellation and/or removal. If the Client has Open Positions and in the event that any losses incurred as a result of such cancelation of the Bonus, the Company will not be held liable
- The decision of whether the Client is abusing and/or manipulating the Company’s trading platform and/or its Bonus is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion
- The Company reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the provision of any Bonus at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion. The Company will inform the Client of such changes within 7 business days. Following such notice, the Client will have the opportunity to forfeit their Bonus due to these changes
- Furthermore, the Company takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Bonus due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise of this sort
- Under no circumstance, shall the Company be liable to Client or any third parties whatsoever under any contract, strict liability, negligence or other legal or equitable theory, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of the Client associated with the provision of the said Bonus
Acknowledgments and Risk Warnings
- The Client understands that the Bonus gives him or her increased value and extra trading leverage. Therefore, caution must be exercised at all times when using the Bonus. By using the Bonus, higher trades may be closed; thus, more money can be made; however, the Client may also lose more than expected
- The Client hereby acknowledges that Forex and Contract for Differences (“CFDs “) are leveraged products that involve a high-risk level. It should be noted that when trading in the aforementioned products, it is possible for Clients to lose all their invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone, and Clients should ensure that they understand the risks involved. Electing to utilize the Bonus may increase the risk of losing all assets. Clients should seek independent advice, if necessary